Results 2018 -2019
Students at Cardinal Langley Sixth Form have again excelled with a 100% pass rate at both A-level and vocational courses. Our results this year show that we continue to compete with the best. We are delighted that so many students have exceeded their expectations with our BTEC results placing us in the top 25% of schools in the country.
Mr Bridson, Headteacher, said, “We are proud of all of our students and their amazing results are a reflection of their hard work over the past two years. Our students thoroughly deserve their success and are looking forward to their next step, either at university or starting apprenticeships. Staff have worked tirelessly to prepare students and we are delighted with our 100% pass rate.”
Results 2017 -2018
We had another excellent year in 2018, and we continue to compete with the best for student progress!
- 98% pass rate at A-Level with the average grade per entry of a B-
- 51% achieving A* to B at A-level
- 50% achieving Distinction/Distinction* in vocational subjects
- 98% of the cohort went on to gain a place at university, apprenticeship provider or went straight in to employment.
- Over a quarter of our cohort gained a place at a Russell Group university.
We ensure our students are fully prepared for their exams and support and guidance is on hand daily to make sure that every student reaches their potential with us. We are extremely proud of our Class of 2018!
Results 2016 – 2017
We had another excellent year in 2017 and were in the top 25% of schools and colleges nationally for A-levels, AS levels and BTEC. We are proud of what our students achieved.
- 100% pass rate at A-Level
- 79% achieving A* to C at A-level
- 79% achieving Distinction* in vocational subjects
- Average grade per entry of a B-
- 77% of the cohort went on to gain a place at university, with over a quarter gaining a place at Russell Group university.
Our students our well prepared for the changes to Sixth Form qualifications and are given specific support to help them adjust to the new requirements.