The 16 to 19 tuition fund is one-off funding for the 2020 to 2021 academic year only. It is intended to mitigate the disruption to learning arising from coronavirus (COVID-19). The funding is being provided to support small group tuition for 16 to 19 students in English, maths, and other courses where learning has been disrupted.
Cardinal Langley Sixth Form will use its 16-19 Tuition Fund to provide the opportunities below, targeting those students who will be resitting GCSE English and Maths.
· Additional dawn / twilight revision classes for GCSE English and Maths resit students.
· One to one tutors for students resitting GCSE English and Maths.
· Functional skills assessment preparation
· Provide students with resources and revision materials.
· Face to face catch-up / revision sessions in both Vocational and A-Level courses over October half term 2020.
Full details regarding the government fund can be found using the link below. https://www.gov.uk/guidance/16-to-19-funding-16-to-19-tuition-fund